Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 04, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation: The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” refers to AmTrend Studio Productions, located at 649, Jawahar Colony, Sector 16A, Faridabad, Haryana 121002.
- “Client,” “You,” or “Your” refers to the individual accessing or using our services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the services.
- “Service” refers to wedding photography services provided by AmTrend Studio Productions.
- “Event” refers to the wedding or related functions for which photography services are booked.
- “Advance Payment” refers to a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total package cost.
- “Function Date” refers to the date(s) of the wedding functions.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of our photography services and the agreement that operates between You and AmTrend Studio Productions. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all clients regarding the use of our services.
Booking and Payment
- To confirm your booking, a non-refundable Advance Payment of 30% of the total package cost is required.
- The remaining 70% of the package cost must be paid on or before the first wedding function.
- Failure to make the required payments may result in the cancellation of your booking.
- Payments can be made through Cash, UPI, NEFT, RTGS, or Bank Transfer.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Cancellation of services is non-refundable.
- Rescheduling of the Event Date must be communicated to AmTrend Studio Productions at least one week prior to the Event Date. Any changes in dates and timings are subject to availability.
- The wedding date should be confirmed at the time of payment and cannot be changed later.
- AmTrend Studio Productions will make every effort to capture high-quality images during the event.
- The final selection of images, editing, and album design will be at the discretion of AmTrend Studio Productions.
- The delivery of edited images and albums will be completed within 3-6 months of the wedding.
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Limitation of Liability
AmTrend Studio Productions shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with our services.
The total liability of AmTrend Studio Productions, under any provision of these Terms, shall be limited to the total amount paid by the Client for the services.
The laws of Delhi, India, shall govern these Terms and the use of our services.
Other Terms And Conditions
- The client agrees that there will be no rude behaviour, abusive language or physical violence with the Team/photographers; otherwise, the booking will be cancelled immediately, with no refund.
- The Parties agree that the Client will provide a brief overview of the wedding’s expectations to allow the Photographer to prepare in advance.
- The Photographer agrees to reasonably put in maximum effort to snap photographs of as many guests as possible.
- Clients must confirm the timing for their functions mentioned in the final quotation at least ten days before the same.
- The Photographer will not be held liable for the poor quality of photographs in case the guest interferes with the photographer’s work.
- Clients aren’t allowed to offer drinks, any kind of alcoholic beverages or drug substances to photographers while shooting the event.
- Changes or corrections in the deliverable can only be done within a week after the delivery.
- The Client understands and abides by the fact that the Photographer may be restricted or limited by rules of the location of the ceremony.
- The client will provide a clean and safe room with charging points and a lock to the photographers for safe keeping of their equipment and charging them with no fancy arrangements.
- If the client fails to provide a room and any mishappenings like theft or any damage to equipment are caused, the client will be held responsible and shall be charged for the same.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://amtrendstudioproductions.com/contact-us/
By phone: 8800811627
By using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.